Our Auckland stores in lockdown are open Monday to Friday, 10am - 2pm for Call and Collect orders! It's an easy process and our lovely team would be happy to assist you with what you would like to purchase. The steps are:
How does it work?
1. Before calling head to our website or if you received one of our emails to note the items you would like to purchase.
2. Call your local store between 10am & 4pm on Friday to make an order
3. Our team will prepare your order and provide a total
4. Pay for your order over the phone
5. The store will be in touch when your order is ready for collection
6. Your new purchases will be packaged with care and placed in a bag waiting at our front table, for a Covid safe collection
7. Call the store to let them know you have arrived
8. Go to the store and check in
9. Collect your order
10. Enjoy your new purchase!
Monday - Friday, 10am-2pm.
Which stores are open for Call & Collect?
Phone: (09) 446 3088
Phone: (09) 489 8553
Phone: (09) 520 2464
Returns and/ or Exchanges
Exchanges and returns can be made with us in store in line with the Returns & Exchanges policy. Please note our online warehouse cannot process in-store returns.
For your local store details, please see our store locator