We are excited to announce our new service Call & Collect
Things are operating a little differently these days and we are here to make things easier for you. If you are in Melbourne and cannot access our stores due to stage 4 restrictions, we are now offering the same friendly service, with safe, contactless pick-up.
How does it work?
- Browse our collections from the comfort of your own home, through our website.
- Find your local boutique (within 5km radius) by clicking through to our store locator.
- Call and speak to one of our friendly stylists, who can ensure what you need is available and prepare your order.
- Pay over the phone. all purchases for this service must be paid for via telephone before collection. Due to restrictions, there is strictly no access to the store.
- Your order will be prepared before arrival for a contactless pick up from a clearly marked collection point. Your personal stylist will let you know where.
- Your receipt will be sent to you digitally via email.
Available in metropolitan Melbourne stores on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 10am and 4pm.
Which stores are open for Call & Collect?
- Melbourne Emporium
- Moonee Ponds
- Port Melbourne
- The Glen
Shopping beyond the 5km radius
It is important to note that this service is only available if you live within 5kms of one of our stores, to ensure that the current COVID-19 guidelines are followed. For anybody outside the 5km radius of one of our stores, we welcome you to shop from our online store until further notice.
Returns and/ or Exchanges
Exchanges and returns can be made with us when the stores have reopened, please note our online warehouse cannot process in-store returns. We are hoping this will be within the next month. There will be no option to try on your purchase, so we encourage customers to visit our website for product details.
For your local store details, please see our store locator