If you change your mind, upon presentation of a valid in-store receipt you are welcome to return or exchange your items for a store credit or exchange provided that the merchandise:
- Is returned within 30 days of purchase
- Is a full priced or sale item
- Items are in a saleable condition; Is unworn, unwashed or unused with all original tags attached and sealed packaging (where relevant); and
- It is not subject to the exclusions listed below.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Refunds for all purchases will be given using your original payment method. EFTPOS/Credit Card refunds must be processed against the original card details (the exact card used to make the purchase). Cash refunds require a receipt.
- Items purchased in New Zealand cannot be exchanged or refunded in Australia.
- Items purchased in Australia cannot be exchanged or refunded in New Zealand.
The policy applies to all purchases made from Blue Illusion, in-store, or online. Our policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under Australian Consumer Law and regulations for purchases made within Australia (including online purchases in AUD) or the New Zealand Consumer Law and regulations for purchases made within New Zealand (including online purchases in NZD).
If you are unable to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Blue Illusion at its absolute discretion reserves the right not to offer a refund for change of mind. In such cases, Blue Illusion may provide you in its absolute discretion, an exchange to the current value of the merchandise.
Please note, all in-store purchases need to be returned instore, our online store is unable to process returns for merchandise that has been purchased in store.
Please choose carefully when purchasing the following merchandise as returns will not be provided on:
- Pierced Jewellery;
- Beauty & Skincare products;
- Worn shoes;
- Altered products;
- Personalised items;
- Gift Cards;
- Face masks
If you believe an item is faulty, is significantly different from the sample or description or has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it, you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian or New Zealand Consumer Law (pending the country of purchase).
If there is a major failure with an item, you may choose a refund, exchange or repair.
If the failure is minor, we may repair the item (or, at our discretion, we may replace the item or refund you) within a reasonable time.
Where an item is damaged through misuse or abnormal use. Blue Illusion will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
Blue Illusion will require satisfactory proof of purchase before providing a remedy under either the Australian or New Zealand Consumer Law (pending the country of purchase).
Clearance Outlet store purchases
Please note that Clearance/Outlet items purchased instore are not eligible for return or exchange.
Myer store purchases
Blue Illusion items purchased in a Myer store are subject to their returns and exchange policies and procedures. Myer department stores are unable to offer a refund or exchange on any items purchased online at blueillusion.com.
David Jones store purchases
Blue Illusion items purchased in a David Jones store are subject to their returns and exchange policies and procedures. David Jones department stores are unable to offer a refund or exchange on any items purchased online at blueillusion.com.