If you change your mind and you are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Blue Illusion may offer you an exchange or refund provided that the merchandise:
- Online purchases are valid for an exchange or refund within 30 days from the time you receive your purchase for full-price and sale items.
- Clearance/Outlet items bought online are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in a saleable condition; Is unworn, unwashed or unused with all original tags attached and sealed packaging (where relevant); and
- It is not subject to the exclusions listed below.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Refunds for all purchases in-store and online will be given using your original payment method. EFTPOS/Credit Card refunds must be processed against the original card details (the exact card used to make the purchase). Cash refunds require a receipt.
- Shipping fees are excluded from refunds when orders under $100 are returned or exchanged.
- Items purchased in New Zealand cannot be exchanged or refunded in Australia.
- Purchases made using Afterpay, HUMM or Laybuy (NZ) can only be returned not exchanged by returning your order via post. Note: Returns or exchanges on orders purchased using Afterpay, HUMM or Laybuy (NZ) cannot be processed in a Blue Illusion boutique.
- Purchases made using PayPal can be returned or exchanged by returning your order via post. Note: Returns or exchanges on orders purchased using PayPal cannot be processed in a Blue Illusion boutique.
- For returns and exchanges outside Australia or New Zealand, you will need to arrange your own return postage and we recommend getting a tracking number for your parcel.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for your exchange to be processed if your items are in stock.
- You will be notified via email once your new item has been dispatched.
- Please note that the items from the original order will first be returned and refunded, then a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed at the current online price*.
- *Unless it is a size exchange for the same style and colour then you will be charged the original purchase price.
- Please note, our online orders can only be exchanged for the same style number.
The policy applies to all purchases made from Blue Illusion, in-store, or online. Our policy does not exclude or replace your rights given under Australian Consumer Law and regulations for purchases made within Australia (including online purchases in AUD) or the New Zealand Consumer Law and regulations for purchases made within New Zealand (including online purchases in NZD).
If you are unable to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Blue Illusion at its absolute discretion reserves the right not to offer a refund for change of mind. In such cases, Blue Illusion may provide you in its absolute discretion, an exchange to the current value of the merchandise.
Please choose carefully when purchasing the following merchandise as returns will not be provided on:
- Pierced Jewellery;
- Beauty & Skincare products;
- Worn shoes;
- Altered products;
- Personalised items;
- Gift Cards;
- Face masks
*Please note that items from the Exclusion List that have been returned to Blue Illusion, will not have their refund processed and will be sent back to the customer.
Please note, all instore purchases need to be returned instore.
Clearance/Outlet items purchased instore are not eligible for return or exchange.